Support and Maintenance for Cisco Users
Reliable maintenance and support for your Cisco devices shouldn’t cost you a fortune. Get Cisco support services that meet or exceed what you would receive through the manufacturer – at a more manageable cost.
If you’re like many IT or data center professionals, you may only have experience with the support available through Cisco. However, M Global Services’ third-party maintenance and support solutions can keep your Cisco devices running smoothly – so you won’t have to worry about downtime or replacing your Cisco gear before you’re ready. And if you’ve got devices Cisco no longer supports, don’t stress – we’ve got you covered for that, too.
Cisco Devices Support by M Global Services
Our highly trained engineers offer customized support options, and are experts in maintaining a wide range of Cisco product lines, including:
- Cisco MCS
- Cisco UCS
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco Routers
- Cisco MDS Fibre Switches
- Cisco Nexus
- And more
Comprehensive Solutions to Complex Problems
When it comes to helping our clients, we’ve got a “whatever it takes” attitude. Working as an extension of your team, we provide the highest quality support to minimize downtime while keeping you informed every step of the way.
Expect the Best When You Work with M Global Services
- Cost savings for Cisco support & maintenance: Save up to 70 percent when you switch over from manufacturer support and maintenance services.
- Comprehensive 24/7 support: Access to a dedicated support team 24/7 – and service response times of four hours or less.
- The parts you need – when you need them: Don’t wait for parts to ship –We work on a stocking strategy you are comfortable with and offer full transparency on what will be stocked for your maintenance agreement.
- Support for current and End of Support Life (EOSL) Cisco devices: We offer support and maintenance for devices no longer supported by Cisco, so if you’re not in a position to upgrade, it’s not a problem.
- Simple service calls: Since we have a dedicated support team for Cisco devices, you won’t get bounced from department to department, or spend lots of time on hold.
What’s Included in Our Service-Level Agreements?
|Help Desk Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm||✓||✓|
|Help Desk 24/7||✓||✓|
|Service Ticket Opened Within Minutes||✓||✓||✓|
|NBD Diagnosis Response||✓||✓|
|4 Hour Diagnosis Response||✓||✓|
|Parts Replacement NBD||✓||✓|
|Parts Replacement Scheduled After Diagnosis (except Sunday)||✓||✓|
|On-Site Support NBD||✓||✓|
|On-Site Support Scheduled after Diagnosis except Sunday||✓||✓|
|4 Hours On-Site(requires full local stocking of all components)||✓|
|Locally Stocked Most Commonly Failed Parts||✓||✓||✓|
|On-Site Stocked Most Commonly Failed Parts||✓||✓||✓|
|Re-Routing of Auto Generated Alerts||✓||✓||✓|
Customized Support Services for Companies of All Sizes
Our team of certified engineers provides first-class service, support and maintenance for complete network environments using Cisco hardware. Whether you’re a small, midsize or large company, we can customize contracts and services to meet your specific needs.
- Comprehensive support and maintenance
- iOS, NX-OS and configuration assistance
- Supplemental support for existing Cisco service contracts
When you choose M Global Services for support and maintenance of your Cisco device(s), you get a 24-hour help desk, built-in escalation and fast service response by certified technical staff—all dedicated to meeting your needs and expectations. Our team has a wide range of skills and experience with many brands and types of hardware – so we can look at problems from different angles, and offer more flexible and customer-centered service options.
Since 2003, we’ve customized service-level agreements and inventory options to our clients’ needs and coordinated with them every step of the way to make sure we’re meeting those needs. Our team will find the best possible solution for your problem.
Learn More About Our Solutions and Services
Call us today at 888.373.9739 to see how we can help you save money, reduce downtime and extend the life of your equipment.