Support & Maintenance for EMC Users
Dependable maintenance and support for your EMC devices doesn’t have to be expensive. Get EMC support services that are superior to what you would get through the manufacturer – for significantly less.
Like many IT or data center professionals, you may only have had contact with the support through EMC. Your EMC devices can continue running smoothly with M Global Services’ third-party maintenance and support solutions. You won’t have to bother with replacing your EMC gear before you’re ready or worry about downtimes. And if you’ve got hardware EMC no longer supports, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered for that, too.
EMC Devices Supported by M Global Services
Our skilled engineers offer personalized support options, and are experts in maintaining a wide range of EMC product lines including:
- EMC CLARiiON
- EMC Symmetrix
- EMC VNX
- EMC VNXe
- EMC Celerra
- EMC VMAX
- EMC Connectrix
- EMC Data Domain
- EMC Isilon
Comprehensive Solutions to Complex Problems
When it comes to supporting our clients, we’ve got a “whatever it takes” attitude. We work as an extension of your team and are dedicated to providing excellent support minimizing downtime while keeping you up to date every step of the way.
When you work with M Global Services, you can expect the best:
- Save money on EMC support & maintenance: Savings of up to 70 percent when you switch from manufacturer support and maintenance services.
- Complete 24/7 service: Access to a committed support team 24/7 – and service response times of four hours or less.
- The parts you need – when you need them: You won’t have to wait for parts to ship –We work on a stocking strategy you are comfortable with and keep you in informed on what will be stocked for your maintenance agreement.
- Support for current and End of Support Life (EOSL) EMC devices: We offer support and maintenance for devices no longer serviced by EMC, so if you’re not in a position to upgrade, it’s not a problem.
- Simple service calls: We have a dedicated support team for EMC devices so you won’t get bounced from department to department or spend lots of time on hold.
What’s Included in Our Service-Level Agreements?
|Help Desk Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm||✓||✓|
|Help Desk 24/7||✓||✓|
|Service Ticket Opened Within Minutes||✓||✓||✓|
|NBD Diagnosis Response||✓||✓|
|4 Hour Diagnosis Response||✓||✓|
|Parts Replacement NBD||✓||✓|
|Parts Replacement Scheduled After Diagnosis (except Sunday)||✓||✓|
|On-Site Support NBD||✓||✓|
|On-Site Support Scheduled after Diagnosis except Sunday||✓||✓|
|4 Hours On-Site(requires full local stocking of all components)||✓|
|Locally Stocked Most Commonly Failed Parts||✓||✓||✓|
|On-Site Stocked Most Commonly Failed Parts||✓||✓||✓|
|Re-Routing of Auto Generated Alerts||✓||✓||✓|
Personalized Support Services for Companies of All Sizes
Our team of engineers provides the highest quality service, support and maintenance for complete server and storage environments using EMC hardware. It doesn’t matter if your company is small, midsize or large company- we can customize contracts and services to meet your specific needs.
- Complete support and maintenance
- iOS, NX-OS and configuration assistance
- Supplemental support for existing EMC service contracts
When partnering with M Global Services for support and maintenance of your EMC devices, you get a 24-hour help desk, built-in escalation and fast service response by skilled technical staff—all dedicated to meeting your needs and expectations. Our team has a wide range of skills and experience with many brands and types of hardware – that gives us the ability to look at problems from different perspectives and offer more flexible and customer-centered options.
We’ve been customizing service-level agreements and inventory options to our clients’ needs and coordinating with them every step of the way since 2003. Our team will find the best possible solution for your problem.
Learn More About M Global Services Solutions and Services
Call us today at 888.373.9739 to see how we can help you save money, reduce downtime and extend the life of your equipment.