Support & Maintenance for Hitachi Users
Maintenance and support you can depend on for your Hitachi devices shouldn’t cost you a fortune. For a fraction of the cost, Hitachi support services are available that are superior to what you would receive through the manufacturer.
M Global Services’ third-party maintenance and support solutions can keep your Hitachi devices running smoothly – so you won’t have to worry about productivity coming to a standstill or replacing your Hitachi gear before you’re ready. And if you’ve got devices Hitachi no longer services, no problem – we’ve got you covered for that, too.
Hitachi Devices Supported by M Global Services
At M Global our engineers deliver customized support options, and are pros at maintaining a wide range of Hitachi product lines including:
- AMS 100, 200, 500, 1000
- Thunder 9520V, 9530V, 9570V, 9580V, 9585V
- Lightning 9970V, 9980V, 9990V
- 7700C, 7700E, 9910, 9960
- USP 100, 600, 1100
- XP48, XP128, XP512, XP1024, XP10000, XP12000, XP24000
- Other HDS devices
Comprehensive Solutions to Complex Problems
Our goal is to provide the highest quality support minimizing downtime and keeping in communication with you every step of the way. We work as an extension of your team and when it comes to helping our clients, we’ve got a “whatever it takes” attitude.
Expect the best when you work with M Global Services:
- Decrease costs for Hitachi support & maintenance: When you make the switch over from manufacturer support and maintenance services, you could see a cost savings of up to 70 percent.
- Extensive 24/7 support: 24/7 support team availability – and service response times of four hours or less.
- The parts you need – when you need them: No more waiting on parts to ship –We build a stocking strategy you are comfortable with and are happy to provide information on what will be stocked for your maintenance agreement.
- Support for current and End of Support Life (EOSL) Hitachi devices: if you’re not in a position to upgrade your devices that Hitachi no longer supports, rest easy-we support and maintain EOSL devices too.
- Simple service calls: Since we have a specific support team for Hitachi devices, you won’t get bounced between departments or spend loads of time on hold.
What’s Included in Our Service-Level Agreements?
|Help Desk Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm||✓||✓|
|Help Desk 24/7||✓||✓|
|Service Ticket Opened Within Minutes||✓||✓||✓|
|NBD Diagnosis Response||✓||✓|
|4 Hour Diagnosis Response||✓||✓|
|Parts Replacement NBD||✓||✓|
|Parts Replacement Scheduled After Diagnosis (except Sunday)||✓||✓|
|On-Site Support NBD||✓||✓|
|On-Site Support Scheduled after Diagnosis except Sunday||✓||✓|
|4 Hours On-Site(requires full local stocking of all components)||✓|
|Locally Stocked Most Commonly Failed Parts||✓||✓||✓|
|On-Site Stocked Most Commonly Failed Parts||✓||✓||✓|
|Re-Routing of Auto Generated Alerts||✓||✓||✓|
Customized Support Services for Companies of All Sizes
Our certified engineers offer exceptional support and maintenance for complete server and storage environments using Hitachi hardware. Regardless of whether you’re a small, midsize or large company, we can accommodate your specific needs by customizing contracts and services.
- Comprehensive support and maintenance
- iOS, NX-OS and configuration assistance
- Supplemental support for existing Hitachi service contracts
When you partner with M Global Services for support and maintenance of your Hitachi device(s), a 24-hour help desk, built-in escalation and fast service responses will be available to you. Our expert team has a broad spectrum of skills and experience with a variety of brands and types of hardware. This flexibility allows us to look at problems from different viewpoints and create more adaptable and customer-centered service options.
It’s important to us to make sure we’re meeting our clients’ needs. We’ve been working together with our clients since 2003 to customize service-level agreements and inventory options. We are committed to finding the best possible solution for your problem.
Learn More About M Global Services Solutions and Services
Call us today at 888.373.9739 to see how we can help you save money, reduce downtime and extend the life of your equipment.