3PAR End of Life (EOL) Devices
Is your 3PAR StoreServ device EOL or EOSL?
Don't worry! We can help.
Though you might not be able to find support through HPE for your 3PAR device that has gone EOSL, you can still get top notch support for your devices with M Global Services. If your device has gone EOL (like the StoreServ 7000), you'll only have a couple of years of support available through HPE.
But there's no need to wait--third party maintenance support with M Global makes it easy to:
- Save up to 70% on hardware support costs
- Create a custom solution tailored to fit your needs
- Have your own dedicated parts inventory
- Make communication quick & easy with our escalation process
Get started on a quote for your 3PAR device.
What to do when your 3PAR hardware goes EOL or EOSL
Once your 3PAR device goes EOL or EOSL, you’ve got a couple of options.
1. Upgrade your device to the latest version. If you have the room in your budget and need or want the features available in the upgraded version, this might be a good option for you. But be aware—upgrading is often the most expensive choice.
2. Keep your current equipment and get third party hardware support. If your budget is tight and you don’t want the headache of trying to maintain the equipment yourself, there’s no need to stress—hardware support from a TPM provider is a great choice.
3. If you have the skill and technical expertise, you can choose to maintain your equipment yourself. Though cost effective on the front end, this option requires the ability to troubleshoot failures, find replacement parts, and have the skill to fix the issue. Weighing the potential risks of downtime and whether your device is part of a critical environment can also help you decide if this is the right option for you.
If you are comfortable using your current equipment after it goes EOL or EOSL and want to purchase additional equipment, we can help you source & purchase refurbished equipment no longer available through the manufacturer and provide a 1-year warranty at no additional cost. We're all about providing out-of-the-box solutions that help you make the most of your environment.
3PAR StoreServ EOL Hardware We Support
We provide EOL support for many HPE 3PAR devices such as the 3PAR StoreServ 7000. Any HPE EOL or EOSL dates listed here are an estimate based on current announcements & could change at HPE's discretion.
3PAR Storeserv EOL Models
HPE 3Par StoreServ 7000StoreServ 7200
EOSL October 2022
HPE Support Document
|HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000||
EOL August 31, 2021
HPE 3PAR StoreServ 10000StoreServ 10400
HPE Support Document
HPE 3PAR T-class Storage SystemT-class T400
HPE Support Document
HPE 3PAR F-class Storage SystemF-class F200
Confused by HPE 3PAR EOL & EOSL Dates?
We get it. Finding EOL & EOSL dates for your HPE 3PAR devices can be a challenge. It helps to know a bit about how HPE approaches end of life and end of service life for their devices.
When HPE announces a product line will go EOL (end of life), there is a chance that date might be continually pushed out until they are ready. Take the StoreServ 7000--HPE initially announced it was going to go EOL in 2017, but parts didn't go fully EOL until 2020. HPE has also announced that the StoreServ 7000 will go EOSL in October of 2022, but the span of time between EOL and EOSL for other HPE products can span many years making it a bit tricky to plan support options.
3PAR EOSL Support Benefits
Third party maintenance support on your HPE 3PAR storage devices that are EOL is a great way to keep your budget in check. Instead of upgrading to new equipment or wrestling with 3PAR error codes, you can keep your current equipment operational for as long as possible extending the value of your investment.
Shed the stress and the headache and let us provide hardware support for your current, EOL, or EOSL 3Par device. Your unique needs and environment dictate the custom tailored solution we create for you. Whether it’s trimming your budget or taking control of your parts stocking inventory, we’ve got you covered.